The GGR forum has reached it's end, but posts are still available read-only for posterity. We invite you to make posts and discussions on the GGR Facebook page.

Search found 5 matches

by C4sport
Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:47 am
Forum: Autocross Events
Topic: 2015 PCA-GGR AX#05 Prelim Results
Replies: 1
Views: 1105

Re: 2015 PCA-GGR AX#05 Prelim Results

Hi Joe,

In review my timing slips on my 3rd run I show a 67.984. Can you double check? Although I had a lot of sloppy runs I don't recall a 79.341 and non of the slips show anywhere close to this time? :?:
by C4sport
Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Forum: Autocross Events
Topic: 2013 Autocross Plaques
Replies: 3
Views: 1154

2013 Autocross Plaques

Did any one else notice that there 2013 class award plaque has a 2014 date on it :?:
by C4sport
Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 pm
Forum: Autocross Events
Topic: GGR Autocross #1 is moved to 3/24/12
Replies: 7
Views: 2597

Re: GGR Autocross #1 is moved to 3/24/12

Heads up,

Yahoo is predicting 60% chance of showers next Saturday and Wunderground predict 40% and chance of T-storms! Let's hope they are wrong
by C4sport
Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 am
Forum: Questions about Existing Rules
Topic: 993 c2s base points vs 992 c2 base points question
Replies: 9
Views: 5616

Re: 993 c2s base points vs 992 c2 base points question

I was curious why you beleive the AWD C4S should be assessed 10 Pts. I don't see an addvantage in AX as it is more prone to on throtle understeer. The C4s does pull out of the hole well once pointed straight perhaps due as much to it's standard LSD than AWD & the associated 30 pts hit. I'm not going...
by C4sport
Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 am
Forum: Autocross Events
Topic: Results GGR #1?
Replies: 7
Views: 1170

Re: Results GGR #1?

I found an error in AX9, first in class was awarded to the best time of 4 DNF's?