The GGR forum has reached it's end, but posts are still available read-only for posterity. We invite you to make posts and discussions on the GGR Facebook page.

Tim Fleming

Use this forum to ask questions or discuss GGR issues not covered in the competition forums

Moderators: David Leong, Andrew Forrest

larry sharp

Tim Fleming

Post by larry sharp » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Tim Fleming's service will be held December 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM.Service will be at the Trinity Cathedral Church at 2620 Capitol Avenue, between 26th and 27th streets.PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE THAT KNEW TIM...Remembrances
can be made to the Tim Fleming Memorial Scholarship Fund. Please send
check to:Sierra Vista Bank, 1...710 Prairie City Rd # 100, Folsom, CA
95630-9592
See More

Ken Jones

Re: Tim Fleming

Post by Ken Jones » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

For those unable to attend, it was a wonderful tribute to a truly good man. The santuary was packed with friends all down the aisles and sitting in back in the entry/narthex area - several unable to see the service.... I'll estimate 450 people (on a Friday afternoon). The entire PCA management team flew out (see Pano) and were there to honor Tim and be there for Susan and family members.

I won't try to explain the range of emotions as everyone had a special remembrance of Tim. Tim was only 51. I am absolutely certain, God has a special seat for Tim.

kj
#44, '73 911 E Targa - AX10