The GGR forum has reached it's end, but posts are still available read-only for posterity. We invite you to make posts and discussions on the GGR Facebook page.

Free Photo Prints

This is pretty open, and for off topic issues. If another forum strays too far off the path, it will be moved here

Moderators: David Leong, Andrew Forrest

Chris

Free Photo Prints

Post by Chris » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 pm

I work at a shop that sells used printers & copiers. During my testing process I have to run color prints through the machines in order to verify quality. If anyone would like 8 1/2" x 11" or 11" x 17" prints of their autocross or time trial photos please send me the original ( high-res if you want them to look good ) images and I will print a few for you. I'll bring the prints to the PCA autocrosses, or you can come pick them up in oakland. These prints are on high grade ( but normal thickness ) matte paper, so you'll probably want to frame them for the best look.

How many of these and how quickly I can get them done will depend on how many color machines I need to test, but I usually do at least a few every month, and each time I print a few dozen photos. Most of my good paper is 11x17 so don't be shy about asking for the big pictures.
Attachments
IMG_3363.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 1444 times

Joe Ramos

Re: Free Photo Prints

Post by Joe Ramos » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm

I may have missed something in your post, but how do we get the .jpg to you?
Jumpin' Joe
'12 Porsche Carrera GTS
'12 VW Jetta BuybackWagen (Dog Hauler)
'11 BMW 335d (People Hauler)

Chris

Re: Free Photo Prints

Post by Chris » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:37 am

Oh, sorry, my email address is chris@hamiltonracing.net or you can post it online.

Chris