The GGR forum has reached it's end, but posts are still available read-only for posterity. We invite you to make posts and discussions on the GGR Facebook page.

Results? Analysis?

Use this forum to discuss the Points Proposal

Moderator: David Leong

Dan Thompson

Results? Analysis?

Post by Dan Thompson » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:56 am

When can we expect to see results tabulated from TT #2 as well as your analysis of those results and the AX #2 and #3 results analysis? :?:
We need information to compare.
On a different note. Larry Sharp and I ran in two different venues in the recent past and our times were very close...since we are in the same TT points class, I can say that at least for our two cars and drivers the points classification seems to work.
I would still like to see the wheel chart cleaned up in regard to every model of car starting with it's appropriate stock size wheel width.
It may be a penalty or a blessing for any individual car but at least that would make it seem more equatable over the entire model range.
There are other items I would like to see addressed but I will wait to see a few more folks on discussion board before we delve into those.
Hopefully this will be a good forum for some spirited discourse.
Dan Thompson
GGR DE/TT/CR Racecontrol

Andrew Blyholder

Points system autocross competition analysis

Post by Andrew Blyholder » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:41 pm

I have results analysis done for AX events 2, 3, and 4. Working on an average of the first 4 events too. We've run into some manpower glitches in posting these on the Ad-Hoc web site, and I don't think it is possible to post them here, so I'll just email them directly to you, Dan, in the next day or two. Sorry for the wait. We'll be pursuing Susan to see if we can get them posted on the GGR web site. I can also email them directly to anyone else intereseted. Drop me a line at andrew@argsf.com.

Andrew

Dan Thompson

results? Analysis?

Post by Dan Thompson » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:01 pm

Thanks Andrew,
Looking forward to the analysis especially.
Any idea about the TT results? :D
Dan Thompson
GGR DE/TT/CR Racecontrol

David Leong

Post by David Leong » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:41 pm

We have the TT results, and same story. We are looking for a place to post them.
David Leong

Dan Thompson

Thanks David

Post by Dan Thompson » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:24 pm

:)
Dan Thompson
GGR DE/TT/CR Racecontrol

Andrew Blyholder

Autocross Competition Analysis Available

Post by Andrew Blyholder » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:54 am

I've finished up the autocross competition analysis for events 1 to 4 and emailed it to Dan and the rest of the Ad Hoc Rules Committee. Anyone else interested in receiving a copy, please email me at andrew@argsf.com. We're looking for a place to post on the web.

Andrew

David Leong

Post by David Leong » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:11 pm

The Time Trial results are now on the GGR web site with the current class results

http://pca-ggr.org/ttresults.cgi
David Leong